Monday 4 March 2013

The Liebster Award!





The rules!:
1. Share 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions that your tagger has given you.
3. Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have under 200 Google Friend Connect followers and be told in a comment on their blog.
4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Thank that person that nominated you and link back to their blog.



Eleven Facts About Me:


1. I sing wherever I am sometimes I don't even realise I'm doing it
2. I first started wearing every day makeup (not show) in year seven (12 years old)
3. I know pretty much everything there is to know about Jessie J
4. My dog is like a sister to me
5. I love all things girly
6. I like baking cupcakes, I literally do it once a week!
7.I have been doing dance since I was three and it has been my love and passion ever since
8.I love music and I don't think I could live without it. It heals me and can make me feel all sorts of different emotions.
9.I could sing and dance before I could walk and talk
10. I don't like not having my nails painted
11. My hair reaches my hips (when I was younger it used to reach past my bum)


Questions from Laura:
1. What is your best fashion bargain? A monsoon dress I got for like 10 pounds?
2. Long or short hair? Long
3. Favourite brand? Cath Kidston
4. Favourite nail varnish? Barry M- Magnetic
5. Favourite subject at school (college or uni e.t.c)? Either Dance or Drama
6. Favourite accessory? Necklace
7. How long have you had your blog? four days
8. Favourite sweet treat? Mini eggs
9. Favourite sport? If you can count dance? If not then table tennis
10. Favourite LUSH product? Snow fairy
11. Favourite scent (perfume)? Hollister (crescent bay)



Eleven blogs I nominate to take part:
Eleven Questions For My Nominees:
1.How would you define your style?
2. What do you like to do in your spare time?
3. Curly or straight hair?
4. What's the most expensive item of clothing you've bought?
5. What's your favourite clothing brand?
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
7. How would your friends/family describe your personality?
8. What's your favourite scent?
9. Foundation or mascara?
10. What's your biggest lifetime ambition?
11.What's your favourite makeup brand?



If you are tagged, please post your response in a comment bellow, so I can see what you put :) xox





























1 comment:

  1. Thank you for nominating me! I've done about 4 of these already, so i'll just answer your questions here :)

    1.How would you define your style?
    'Whatever i want to wear' style!!
    2. What do you like to do in your spare time?
    I like to spend all my spare time with my boyfriend :) Naww
    3. Curly or straight hair?
    Both, equally.
    4. What's the most expensive item of clothing you've bought?
    Probably £40-£50 trousers when i was 13. they were black and had about 100000 chains on them.
    5. What's your favourite clothing brand?
    I don't have one :)
    6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
    Portugal probably. Or maybe to Disneyland
    7. How would your friends/family describe your personality?
    Down to earth, entertaining, annoying, caring, crazy.
    8. What's your favourite scent?
    Vanilla
    9. Foundation or mascara?
    Tough question. Foundation probably
    10. What's your biggest lifetime ambition?
    To help people, whether it be in a small way or a massive way.
    11.What's your favourite makeup brand?
    I don't have one :)

    ReplyDelete