This is my first wishlist, and I thought I would share it with all my lovely readers. At the moment I'm pretty broke, but I have lots of competitions and my birthday coming up in the next few months which is very exciting, as it means there will be some more money coming back in :)
1. Hollister High rise short-shorts-
2. Topshop floral stripe and spot blouse-£36 From the second I saw this blouse, I was instantly drawn to it. I am really loving chiffon at the moment and I just love the design on the shirt as it's really girly and cute!
3. Topshop Nails in air kisses-£5 I have currently run out of my blue nail varnish, and this is the next one I am looking to buy. I love the shade of blue and it's a very summery looking colour which I would probably wear most of the time throughout the holidays. It's also a good price for a nail polish so is very affordable for me.
4. Converse all star Hi in pink-£44.99 (office) I have been after these for a while now, as I don't really own any pink shoes and I feel like I should considering it's my favourite colour! I think they're really cute and would brighten up any outfit.
5.MAC so chaud lipstik-£14 I have always wanted a MAC lipstick and I can't wait to get my hands on this one! I think this is a reasonable price and I would be happy to pay it. I love the reddy/orange colour of this one and it really stands out and would again brighten up a look. I literally can't wait to own one of these!
6. River island Pink heart print skater skirt- £10 I love the design of this skirt so much and when I saw it I just wanted to own one! I later realised that they only do this in Girls sizes, however this doesn't matter for me as I nearly always find that and kind of leg wear fits better in a child's size because women's are always to big round the waist or too long for me :( I think this is a really good price for it and will be willing to pay for it as I loves it that much!
I hope you enjoyed this post and love the products as much as I do!
Please comment and follow as it would mean a lot!
P.S. Me and Laura from Lauraspicsxo, will be doing a Q&A soon so if you have any questions for us, please leave them in a comment bellow or on either of our Q&A pages. They can be about absolutely anything you want and they don't have to be beauty related. We will answer all of your questions so ask away! (more info on either of out Q&A pages)